How it works
The aim of Radius is to enable real encounters between people with different opinions. This works as follows:
1. You create a profile in a few minutes. You answer up to ten yes-no questions and indicate your geographical availability. You also decide whether you want to search alone or in pairs for a meeting.
2. As soon as you activate the search function in your profile, you can be assigned to a conversation partner at any time. We make such an assignment once a day. In doing so, we prioritize allocations with the greatest possible differences in answering the questions. Important: It can take a few days until we find a hit for you.
3. Once we have found a hit for you, your e-mail addresses are automatically exchanged. You then organize your meeting yourself.
Rules of the game (our advice for your meeting)
You may not often arrange to meet someone you don't know and who has different views. For your safety and for a good success of your meeting we therefore put the following points to your heart.
- Meet at a public place, like for example a café.
- Always stay friendly.
- Give your best to understand the arguments of your counterpart.
- Be prepared to admit insecurity and to question your arguments once in a while.
- The questions on Radius are chosen so that they allow lively discussions. But feel free to discuss anything and everything.